Dr. Brian’s Favorite BodyMind Podcasts
Do you listen to podcasts?
I enjoy listening to podcasts on a variety of subjects. My current favorite is Finding Mastery with Michael Gervais. I enjoy the depth of his questions, and the variety of the guests. I also enjoy podcasts on Running, Business, Psychology, Mystery, Physiology, Movement & The Human Body, and more.
Recently I started listening to David Chang’s podcast, https://www.theringer.com/the-dave-chang-show. I really enjoyed his perspectives on the PBS show – Mind of A Chef, and it inspired me to make different types of broths, and add more pork in my diet. For that I am forever grateful. I don’t consider myself a “foodie”, nor am I in the restaurant business, but what I find enjoyable about Dave Chang is his openness to his personal struggles. I feel in our culture we too easily think successful people don’t really struggle with anxiety, depression, or even have a bad day. I hope you also find his openness refreshing.
You can listen through your computer, or on your phone/tablet. There are various apps for your phone that allow you to make a listening list or download episodes in advance. Some examples are Stitcher, PlayerFM, or Soundcloud. Many podcasts are also available on iTunes.
My Current Favorite BodyMind Podcasts
- Finding Mastery with Michael Gervais – http://findingmastery.net/
- The Tim Ferriss Show – http://tim.blog/podcast/
- Freakonomics Radio – http://freakonomics.com/archive/
- On Being with Krista Tippett – http://onbeing.org/programs/
- Revisionist History with Malcom Gladwell – http://revisionisthistory.com/episodes
- Liberated Body – Movement, Yoga, Bodywork: with Brooke Thomas – http://www.liberatedbody.com/podcast/
- Invisibilia from NPR – http://www.npr.org/podcasts/510307/invisibilia
- The Next Level – with Jeff Agostinelli – https://jeffagostinelli.com/podcast/
- The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes – https://lewishowes.com/sogpodcast/
Other Favorite Podcasts
- Dave Chang – https://www.theringer.com/the-dave-chang-show
- Lance Armstrong – The Forward Podcast – https://theforwardpodcast.libsyn.com/